quarta-feira, 19 de março de 2014

Music: Do not go dirtying clothes - Composer Edy Bass (Captaincy Samba)


Looking for new sounds while you browse? Listen to the best samba rock currently produced in Brazil. ----- LETTER: Do not go dirtying clothes - Edy Bass (Captaincy Samba) Listen, do not go messing the clothes, washed Crazy Mama ta, If you run like that Ò pity me Lets just run this, To have joy, Just stay here Really close to me, Daddy loves you so Your way is a rather sweet, To make me happy Listen, do not mess va clothing, Mom washed ta crazy, if you run like that Ò pity me Come Collect this toy, If I go and I see, I'll hang here Pay close attention in the alley way with Go slowly, stumbling around No Listen, do not mess va clothing, Mom washed ta crazy, so if you run, O pity me Enough, I to sleepy daughter, Tomorrow agent plays, So do not be sad, this is not the end, Just The Beginning Of A Long Life, To have joy, Me about your company ----------------------- Available for download at the link: www.palcomp3.com/ofinodosamba

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário